SEE!! I'm not the only one...

I did dance around a bit slapping at my head as those very thoughts ran through my head. Ugg ugg ugg!

Sadly , the web is in my path to the coops and I keep forgetting it is there until I am right up on it. When I go out to shut everything up at night I inevitably run into it or remember it when I am about 6" away from it. The spider that makes it is about 2" across.

Quote:
lol.png
Wha?? Its all true...
tongue2.gif

You wouldn't last a day on this farm Lil Sistah. You'd be running from those oh so cute cows
roll.png
and run right into one of the gazillion spider webs we have everywhere. While you were attempting to untangle yourself from the webs you'd step on our friendly neighborhood moccasin.

On second thought, how soon can you book a flight? I need a good laugh.
hide.gif

Quote:
lol.png
Wha?? Its all true...
tongue2.gif

You wouldn't last a day on this farm Lil Sistah. You'd be running from those oh so cute cows
roll.png
and run right into one of the gazillion spider webs we have everywhere. While you were attempting to untangle yourself from the webs you'd step on our friendly neighborhood moccasin.

hide.gif

tongue.gif

Yay!! Kat said i can finally move in with her!!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
bun.gif

Quote:
Walking throught the web is almost as bad as the spiders themselves.... cause you KNOW they are there...just waiting...
Are they ON you?? Are they gonna bite you?? Are they gonna get in your hair and hang around with you all day long, then wait till you are asleep and lay eggs in your eyeballs??.... https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/10638_nervoussmiley.gif

There's nothing like hitting a big ol' web in the dark, either. You've got NO idea where the darn spider might be!
hide.gif

Quote:
roll.png

hide.gif

tongue.gif

Yay!! Kat said i can finally move in with her!!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
bun.gif

You'd have to sleep on the screened porch, but don't worry. The only spiders I've ever seen on the porch are the orb weavers and the jumping spiders. Perfectly harmless.

Back
Top Bottom