SEED SWAP!! Come on ride the train, the seed train..............

Rbaker0345 you need to PM your addy so I can send your cleome and tithonia seeds

ChickenStalker I am making your okra seeds up to send today sorry for being late
hugs.gif
love.gif
would you like me to stick in some Redventure celery seeds to make up for being late? It grows different than traditional celery. It has red stalks and you don't bury it to blanch you just let it grow in a rosette and it is almost perennial in nature where as traditional celery you would cut and harvest the whole plant with Redventure you just cut the outer stalks and let the inner stalks continue to grow? It's awesome!
hugs.gif
love.gif

Melissa Rose,
Now you've gone and done it and got me all curious about the Redventure Celery. I hope that you will claim a seed offer soon and post some Redventure seeds so that I can claim them, lol! (At least I assume we can do more than one seed claiming and offer??)

Melissa Rose,
Now you've gone and done it and got me all curious about the Redventure Celery. I hope that you will claim a seed offer soon and post some Redventure seeds so that I can claim them, lol! (At least I assume we can do more than one seed claiming and offer??)
Claim, post, claim, post,,,,,,as many times as you want. I'm sure in a month or so, things will get rolling. Watch for flying elbows!

I will take the Bachelors Buttons, Blue

Offer:
Winter squash: green and white stripped cushaw
yellow cushaw
red hubbard
gray hubbard
Flowers:
brown eyed susans
hynsinth bean vine (sp)
hollyhocks mixed colors
cosmos mixed colors

I found some more seeds to add to my list.
Okra
4-O-clocks
cosmos bright lights mix
morning glory blue

Ok I would like the Hysinth bean vine seed.

I will offer off the top of my head
Black Cherry tomatoes
Red current tomato
White current tomato
Yellow current tomato
Mamouth Sunflower
Sugar baby pumpkin
Snake gourd
Perfume bottle gourd
Bird house gourd (HUGE)
Black Diamond Watermelon
Banana Melon

Just wondering how much time should we allow for our seeds to arrive befor we complain on the person that never sent their seeds? I have sent out several seeds but have only gotten them back from one person.

Mine on the Black Diamond Watermelon and the Sugar Baby Pumpkin

Please Choose 2:

Snap Pea: Sugar Ann
Snow Pea: Avalanche
Snow Pea: Oregon Sugar Pod II
Garden Pea: Miragreen
Bell Pepper: California Wonder
Sweet Pepper: Nardello
Watermelon: Orange Krush
Watermelon: Sugar Baby

Back
Top Bottom