Seeking Guinea fowl hatching eggs

peacockfeather

Songster
6 Years
May 29, 2014
Looking for Guinea hen hatching eggs. Please include what colors you have available and how much the price would be including shipping would be to NY for 8-12 eggs. Thank you! :D

Last edited:
Alright. She/he doesn't have any listed right now. I bought 24 eggs for $20 shipped though, and she has a great assortment of colors including white, blue, buff, purple, various pied, lavendar, and chocolate. I ended up with a bit of everything. You might try to contact her if you use ebay. Her name is gweisel.

That is why I was so excited to order from them. I already had purple, white, pearl, and lavender (standard hatchery colors) and wanted some more rare colors to help with my sales, since I like to sell keets throughout the laying season.

Of course my birds paired up all wrong, like they were throwing it in my face - blue with buff, that sort of thing. Sheesh. But I have witnessed a few extramarital quickies so maybe I will get decent keet colors after all. I have my first batch due within 10 days so we'll see :)

Haha they probably paired off because they like the variety. That's exciting though! Hopefully you get some really nice colors
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom