seeking prayers and assistance...

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
My husband and our roommate are both retired SF operators and both are members of the SFA (Special Forces Association) and they routinely receive information about SF and SF Operators. The latest one to come through our mailbox and email is a tragedy befalling a MSG with 5th SFG. Here is the story....

I will warn you ahead of time...it is not a pretty story.

MSG Jeff Frensely, 5th SFG, Fort Campbell, KY has suffered a loss that no father should ever have to. On Oct. 15th, while serving his country, his home was broken into by a man wearing a Direct TV shirt. His wife was brutally raped and her throat was slit. She was left to die. His three children arrived during or shortly after this attack from school (it is unknown at this time exactly what the children walked into or upon), 17 year old Kayla Williams, 14 year old Kortney Frensely, and 5 year old Ethan Frensely. This intruder bound and gagged the children prior to slashing and stabbing them. After killing the three children, he set the house on fire and fled. The wife, awakened to the smell of smoke and drug herself out of the house and into the backyard near the pool. It took 2 days for her to regain conscientiousness and face the knowledge that her three children has been murdered. No Parent should have to bury a child, much less three of them at the same time.

36 year old Kevin Wayen Dunlap was cornered by citizens days after the attack and he was taken into custody. He has been currently charged with 3 counts of capital murder, rape and attempted murder.

If you would like to help this MSG and his wife, donations in any amount, small or large, can be made as indicated below. Prayers are very welcomed as this Man and Woman have a lot of grief yet to come and pain to heal.

Donations may be sent to

Jeff Frensely c/o
Frank Wisniewski
632 Cleveland Drive
Clakesville, TN 37042

Frank is the President of SFA Chapter 38 at Fort Campbell, KY. I am trying to late that Chapter's direct telephone number. But, the story may be verified through any news publication of the Fort Campbell area or the Christian County Courthouse.

May the Creator bless our soldiers and their families.

Last edited:
i am honestly crying at my desk. my heart goes out to those people, and i will say prayers, and may they get swift justice.

Last edited:
Prayers comming their way..

Lord be close to this family as they are needing you more than ever at this time of grief. Cover them with your wings of protection and strength. Comfort them and be with them..

In Jesus name..

amen

sdshoars
hugs.gif
I have been that way all day.

i know that God teaches that we love and forgive, but i find it impossible to love and forgive someone like that. may the good Lord forgive him, and may the victims family forgive, but i simply could not.
hugs.gif
back cetawin

May the grace of Almighty God protect and heal them today and throughout the long years of healing this will require.
And we should all use this as a reminder: a warning dog and a back-up gun can prevent trajedy.

Dear Abba Father,
Thank You that You know exactly what this woman is feeling and going through. Thank You that You can provide the needs of her heart. Honor Your promise of being held in a time of need. Jesus, I claim the promise of all wounds being healed by Your stripes, mental, physical and spiritual. Give us the wisdom and direction to know how to pray for this woman, her family and friends. Thank You for blessing our country and those who have served to protect my right to worship You. Touch this woman and wrap her in Your pinions right now! I ask, believing that my words will be honored in Jesus' most holy name, Amen.

A hedge of thorns about her, God's face to shine upon her and His will be done.

Thanks so very much for the out pouring of prayer...I cannot imagine surviving the horror that mother went through. I pray she was not conscientous while her children were killed.

Back
Top Bottom