MO woman faces charges over dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her Facebook page is VERY interesting. She is totally unrepentant, but is upset over getting caught... how DARE anyone think it wrong for her to dump her dogs onto the neighbors each and every day! Here's one of her posts that I find interesting:

"I offered and tried to give him 30 dollars he wouldn't take it he decided to ruin my rep. And my life over this what's so crazy is that this is going to be on my record and I'm in nursing this isn't fair I've rescued dogs forever and have always wanted to be a vet and it has always been my dream and was charged with a class a mis. Of animal abuse I will never get to be a vet with animal abuse on my record over a 9yr old chicken"

Her "nursing" career consists of being a CNA. And for all of you who say we can't do anything to a mommy???? Her oldest kid looks to be grown, and the other two are by at least two different fathers (who apparently don't pay child support).

"I've always wanted to be a vet"?????????????????????????? Yes, I'm sure she would make a FINE vet, recommending to all her customers to let their animals run free every day... and I would just bet that neither of her dogs are spayed/neutered either.

There will always be those who just don't get it. They never will. We just must hold them accountable according to the laws on the books that they are violating. She is the lawbreaker here yet can't see that she did anything wrong. Well, tough. She did and she should pay for it. These irresponsible dog owners will never learn unless it hits them in the wallet. They may not understand why a chicken is worth anything to us, but they'll understand that.

It really wouldn't matter to me had the chickens not even existed. Don't let your animals run around on property that is not yours without permission. Period. I'm not sure what jail will achieve, and kind of wonder if that might be related to something not mentioned? But, definitely not impressed with people like this.

Last edited:
Her Facebook page is VERY interesting. She is totally unrepentant, but is upset over getting caught... how DARE anyone think it wrong for her to dump her dogs onto the neighbors each and every day! Here's one of her posts that I find interesting:

"I offered and tried to give him 30 dollars he wouldn't take it he decided to ruin my rep. And my life over this what's so crazy is that this is going to be on my record and I'm in nursing this isn't fair I've rescued dogs forever and have always wanted to be a vet and it has always been my dream and was charged with a class a mis. Of animal abuse I will never get to be a vet with animal abuse on my record over a 9yr old chicken"

Her "nursing" career consists of being a CNA. And for all of you who say we can't do anything to a mommy???? Her oldest kid looks to be grown, and the other two are by at least two different fathers (who apparently don't pay child support).

"I've always wanted to be a vet"?????????????????????????? Yes, I'm sure she would make a FINE vet, recommending to all her customers to let their animals run free every day... and I would just bet that neither of her dogs are spayed/neutered either.

Okay....Nevermind...She is so dumb and un-caring of other peoples animals.... >.> And she was complaining that she is busting her @$$ for her kids. Sounds like someone doesn't need any dogs at all.

i agree she should get the same penalty as someone that is fighting dogs. does not matter how small and cut they are to me my chickens are like my kids and i would want justice if they scared my kids to death so just because they are animals its diffrent, lol sometime people have no hearts, but i bet next time someone complains she will listen, i have 3 dogs and i am glad we have a leash law. that way people have no excuse..

It's not like chickens are the only animals that can be terrified into a heart attack, either. Heck, even humans can succumb to that. It amazes me how they blow it all off and keep focusing on that one little thing, especially the radio station. They overlook everything regarding trespassing and property damage on that basis that it's "just a chicken".

Not at all. She genuinely doesn't seem to give a flip and/or understand what she did wrong.
Sadly, neither do any of her "friends"! Not one of them mentioned that she should have had her dogs under control OR that she should have some degree of remorse for the death of another's pet at her dogs hands. Like I (and others) have said earlier, if she has shown remorse, I bet this would have had a different outcome. It went a long way with my neighbor's dog attacking my chicken.

what kind of vet would she make with her "just a ...." attitude? it's just a cat. it's just a dog. it's just a rat.

Seriously y'all, someone like that doesn't have the drive to get through veterinary school. She's had her 15 min of fame for bothering some elderly couple, and deserves to set an example for those who fail to control their animals, now it's no longer so funny when she has something to loose is it. Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom