Seizure?

I got up this morning and she was on her back unable to flip herself over. I brought her inside and gave her a warm water rinse in the sink and lots of food and water (with her b complex). She has been getting the full 1mL daily. Now we are sitting on the couch hoping she can get some rest.
image.jpg

Bless her heart. Hopefully if this is a niacin deficiency the B Complex will start kicking in. You could also put her on Poultry Cell. Maybe you ought to have her inside for now just so you can watch her more closely?

Last edited:
Bless her heart. Hopefully if this is a niacin deficiency the B Complex will start kicking in. You could also put her on Poultry Cell. Maybe you ought to have her inside for now V just so you can watch her more closely?
Yes we have poultry cell mixed into all of their drinking water! I agree, we are keeping her inside for now. Hopefully she can get some rest without worrying about the others stepping on her.

Our golden retriever is keeping an eye on her, with us, today. She has always been so loving with our ducks <3

Back
Top Bottom