Seizures

That could be because she isn't eating much?

I'd still go and get the Liquid B complex and add that to her daily uptake. Seizures can also be a niacin deficiency. We've had some members say seizures were stopped once they started them on the B complex. Durvet is the brand it will say injectable but we give it orally over a tasty treat or orally for one who isn't eating much.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/help-my-duckling-is-having-seizures.1229508/#post-19723873 Don't get the human b complex it isn't near as good as the Duvet and doesn't have thiamine in it.

Hurray!! We are celebrating 6 hours seizure free. She’s still eating very little and is very lethargic (hoping it’s a side effect from the meds) stools are getting more solid, there is still a greenish hue to it but a good amount of black(she was given activated charcoal yesterday)

Attachments

• 3DFC1D25-6183-418C-800A-13396342CD06.jpeg
    3DFC1D25-6183-418C-800A-13396342CD06.jpeg
    498.4 KB · Views: 3
I want to thank you all for your help! We’re coming up on 17 hours with no seizures and my girl is starting to act more like herself and it’s such a huge relief. After a few days of minimal sleep because of the frequency and feeling like my concerns were dismissed at the vets I was in tears yesterday especially when the seizures had continued after the first dose of meds. Irrational I know because I know it takes time for medication to work. Coming on here and getting the extra assistance from you gave me peace of mind. And I appreciate that you took the time to help me.

Back
Top Bottom