Sell Me On A Duck Breed

Pics
Some very busy ducks! Working for their supper! I love how they talk every breath as they are working!
All for the show! :gig In the evening they were telling me that they haven't found a single grub and no worms at all, so i must give them some extra cat food… 😜

I hear the same from mine too. There sits the pellets but they want mealworms or dog food
What kind of dog food are you feeding them? - I was looking for dog food too, as it is even more affordable than cat-food, but i am afraid those pieces are too large for my Runners. (Not worried about Blanca, she could swallow the bag whole!)

What kind of dog food are you feeding them? - I was looking for dog food too, as it is even more affordable than cat-food, but i am afraid those pieces are too large for my Runners. (Not worried about Blanca, she could swallow the bag whole!)
When I let my chickens out in the morning they will head to one of two places, the barn or the back deck. The barn offers spilled horse feed and, well, horse poop and the back deck offers left over dog food sometimes. I feed my dogs Purina (in the green bag) which has three different sizes of dog bites. The first girls to get to the bowls get the smaller, darker kibbles. The slowpokes have to settle with the lighter colored and slightly larger bites (almost the size of a round dime.) They manage though.

When I let my chickens out in the morning they will head to one of two places, the barn or the back deck. The barn offers spilled horse feed and, well, horse poop and the back deck offers left over dog food sometimes. I feed my dogs Purina (in the green bag) which has three different sizes of dog bites. The first girls to get to the bowls get the smaller, darker kibbles. The slowpokes have to settle with the lighter colored and slightly larger bites (almost the size of a round dime.) They manage though.
When i let my flock of rascals out in the morning, they all run straight to the porch-steps where i have that container with the cat-kibbles waiting for them. This is from last year:
There is nobody slow here, when it comes to cat-food!

Back
Top Bottom