Sell Me On A Duck Breed

Zoom in on her and you can see that her eyes are particularly squinty as well. Does that mean anything to anyone?
70170933-1D26-4768-A1E5-65098B667730.jpeg

This second picture shows the squinty eyes really well. She’s the one looking at the camera.
24AC146C-CEAA-456D-85AF-992E8A9F9A76.jpeg

We all learned about liquid B complex from a trusted member Cayuga Jana when her Pekins had niacin deficiency and a few were having seizures. She is a scientist and found that the liquid b was so much better than just using plain niacin especially when one was already having problems and boy have we seen so awesome recoveries from using it.
Wow! That is amazing. Thanks to Cayuga Jane!

Shes defiantly not feeling her best. Hopefully just stress from shipping. Did they eat all the egg yolk? I lost 2 Runners last year from shipping stress. The other 2 weren't looking to good either I started feeding them scrambled egg in the morning and boy that was a big turn around for my 2.

Shes defiantly not feeling her best. Hopefully just stress from shipping. Did they eat all the egg yolk? I lost 2 Runners last year from shipping stress. The other 2 weren't looking to good either I started feeding them scrambled egg in the morning and boy that was a big turn around for my 2.
The egg yolk is almost all gone. I just put the remaining part in the brooder for them. They are all eating it.

Petey will jump into your hand for food and she will soon outgrow everybody. My White Layers started to quax at an age of just three weeks! - I really need to figure out how to extend the duck-house… :yesss:

Back
Top Bottom