Sell Me On A Duck Breed

@Beaglegal, Ralphie is a BYC staple. We all have to have our Ralphie fix every now and then. He is really a hoot and a half. :lau

@duluthralphie would like walking in or waking up to this right?

IMG_0649.JPG

its cute its fluffy and adorable!

Start watching Sick Duckling #4. I got the videos out of order. #4 was made early this morning.

Sick Duckling #1

Sick Duckling #2

Sick Duckling #3

Sick Duckling #4

@casportpony
That is not looking too bad at all! She looks like me, after some "friends" filled me up and dragged me into a pendulum ride on the Hamburger Dom
No, seriously, she looks like she has experienced some kind of whiplash during the travel and her sense of acceleration was overwhelmed. I'm sure she will be a-OK in less than a week.

Very interesting. She looks pretty active. I think if she were mine I would try giving 0.1 ml of the B complex for cattle orally, and I would give some vitamin e orally too. Is she pooping and drinking?
I have seen her poop once. As a matter of fact I took a pic of it. It is the tiny poop at the top of the towel. She definitely has been drinking and has also eaten. Not near as much as the others, but she at least she is. She even ate some of the boiled egg yolk. She is very active and very strong, to boot.
9FF484B4-0F16-4AB0-A41E-109604860962.jpeg

I will dose her with the 0.1 ml in the morning. I just peeked in on them before I laid down and they were all comfy, some barely under the edge of the heat plate. They are all so sweet and I hope to see more personality in the morning. :love

Back
Top Bottom