Sell Me On A Duck Breed

I will be calling child protective services you showed wanton disregard for that poor kid by allowing him that close to man eating terroristic dux.

He is just lucky he still has an arm after he was allowed to touch them. Shame on you!!!!
:lau I guess it’s almost as bad as tossing him to the piranhas, isn’t it? I never even thought just how bad it could really be!:oops::gig

I am so thrilled to sit here and watch her act like a duck. Sometimes I can’t even tell she has a problem. Today, she is the little duckie vibrator that the others were yesterday. I am so thankful she appears to be improving, and drastically at that. Also, her eyes are not as squinty this morning.

Look at that adorable face. She even posed for the camera.
2EBA054C-E356-4C5E-BEFE-9860C91FC347.jpeg

I put some of their feed on the water grate for them to eat. She is the closest one to the camera (green leg band.)
834F488E-4C7F-457E-8353-D37E864C091A.jpeg

My little sidekick decided he wanted to spend the night with me last night and was up unusually early (for him) at 6 am. I have killed two birds with one stone by putting him in the bathtub to play while I sit on a stool next to the tub watchomg the ducks. These little ones jumped up on the heat plate to tell me hello. They are so sweet.
1588C38C-23C7-45D1-984B-8CF97E63E395.jpeg

I believe the ducklings are as follows (Clockwise L-R): Hershey, Chocolate Runner, Quinny, Welsh Harlequin, and Latte, the Fawn & White Runner. The little inquisitive boogers!
8A611059-13B4-4410-B6E6-21309CD3EE64.jpeg

Keep up with the b complex for at least a week. Do you have Nutritional yeast? you'll need to supplement with some type of niacin, b complex till they are at least 10 weeks old this is their biggest growing time. So keep her on the B complex and the rest can have it in their water. Or when the week is up switch them all over to Nutritional yeast 1 Tab per cup of feed.

Keep up with the b complex for at least a week. Do you have Nutritional yeast? you'll need to supplement with some type of niacin, b complex till they are at least 10 weeks old this is their biggest growing time. So keep her on the B complex and the rest can have it in their water. Or when the week is up switch them all over to Nutritional yeast 1 Tab per cup of feed.
Do I need to put the yeast on their feed if I am feeding them a duck specific formula feed? If not I was going to continue with the duck feed until about 8 weeks (or 10 weeks if needed) and then switch them over to my Purina FR and add Brewers Yeast at that time. Will that be okay?

I will continue giving her the B vitamin for a week. BYW, she does not like it at all.

Do I need to put the yeast on their feed if I am feeding them a duck specific formula feed? If not I was going to continue with the duck feed until about 8 weeks (or 10 weeks if needed) and then switch them over to my Purina FR and add Brewers Yeast at that time. Will that be okay?

I will continue giving her the B vitamin for a week. BYW, she does not like it at all.
Probably not unless you noticed another having a problem. Hopefully by end of week you won’t even remember which one was having a problem. I know she probably hates it. Poor baby but just keep telling her it’s for her own good. Look how much she’s improved already. I’d keep up the egg through the weekend. It will help them all.

Back
Top Bottom