Selling house, need ideas for chicken run.

Everything I thought of is probably obvious, but I'll say it in case it helps.

Yes, cleaning it up will help.

I think it will look better when all the plants have leaves. If you have the option of selling your house when plants are green, or at least taking photos for the listing at that time, I expect that will help quite a bit.

If you can manage green grass on the ground, I think that will also help. (Pen up the chickens, put down grass seed, water it as needed.)
Yep, those are #1 on the list. Take care of what is already there and add what we can. Taking pictures when it's green is a great idea! Just in case we are having to list in the winter we can add those in the listing. Thank you!

Phase one of grape trellis. It's a native grape vine (not good eating grapes) so it thrives. Like, amazingly thrives that it will cover that whole trellis in no time. The hang over will give a nice cover for the girls and a great little nook for DS to sit with the chickens and read. I'm kinda bummed we are getting all this done in time to sell our house and not when I wanted it for us to really enjoy it. But tbo I love seeing them in the yard and only keep them fenced in when we are gone. Lol

It is also important to me because I may have to re-home some of the girls, dependant on where we end up buying. If I can make the idea of chickens, already having the coop and really neat run, then maybe they can stay here in familiar housing with established flock mates. It would make the pain, and transition time, a whole lot easier for me and my son. But I don't want to think about that. I need to do my absolute best to create a space this space.
PXL_20220405_175525571.jpg
PXL_20220405_174755104.jpg

Back
Top Bottom