Send good thoughts for this job!

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I just sent in my application for a position on a local rescue squad's paid day crew. I would really like to get a job over winter break, but it has been very difficult! Unfortunately the bird sanctuary where I used to work (And where I love working!) hired someone more permanent to help, since I am away at school and there are just not many hours left for me.

I would really, really like this job at the ambulance squad. I'm just worried that they won't hire me because I will only be around for winter and summer breaks. Although, my winter break is almost two months and my summer break is four months. The hours are rough, as they are from 6am to 6 pm during the day, but the pay is so worth it and I would still have weekends off. I'd also make enough money that I wouldn't have to work during the semester at college if I didn't want to.

Sooo, wish me luck! I am also planning to send out applications to Lowe's, Home Depot, and the local movie theatre. Seems like a lot of places don't want to hire people for a short time though.

Sending good vibes your way....
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Thanks everybody! I did find out that the squad is VERY desperate for day crew members, so I have a very good chance of getting the job. I just hope everything works out!

Back
Top Bottom