Send hatching dust for Bluey's babies..UPDATE Pg2

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
I lost my Bluey on Friday to a hawk and I miss her so much.
sad.png

100_5976.jpg

I was very devastated about her loss and now have found hope through her "possible" eggs. I found 9 eggs in the refrigerator that I am certain came from her pen over the last week. I am setting them in hopes to recover her son/daughter. I don't even know if they're fertile as these girls just came back into lay, but I won't forgive myself if I don't try. I am setting them tonight once they come to room temp. Please send all of your hatching dust for just 1 or 2 Bluey babies.
fl.gif

Last edited:
So sorry!*hugs* I have 7 of my girls eggs in the bator which she died a few weeks ago. I pulled her eggs from the fridge and I know that 4 of them are fertile and growing.
Hopefully some of your pretty girl's eggs are fertile and hatch! Best of luck!! Please keep us updated on everything. She was a very beautifull girl.*hugs*

Oh no.....Im so sorry about Bluey. Im so glad you have some eggs to hatch, tho.....Im sending you PLENTY of hatching dust...I have lots of it!

Thanks so much to all of you! I am so sad about Bluey and I can only hope that we can carry on her memory with one of her babies. I'll keep you posted on how we do.
hugs.gif

So sorry on your loss. I've got hawks watching my flock too. I've run out of my house flapping my arms and screaming at them to scare them off. Has to be site.

I hope, I hope, I hope you get 2 or 3 Bluey babies.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
I have a friend that told me his father saved eggs in the fridge over time until spring and would then put them under hens and they would hatch.

Back
Top Bottom