Senior Dogs

3D Dogs

Hatching
7 Years
Nov 3, 2012
Three Senior dogs...What is a good premium Senior dog food? Our Vet recommended Iams which they did good on but we research and started feeding Blue Buffalo Senior. I feed twice a day..I haven't seen any problems they may be having with this food just VERY expensive..I picked up a small bag of 4H at TS and they seem to be doing fine on it..I guess at this point im second guessing myself on deciding which is best for the price..I did the Analysis and BBS is 3 stars I believe...Any suggestions? I just want to make sure my babies are getting what the need for their ages and we can afford to feed it..Just like everyone we have had to cut back on things due to the rise in cost of everything..

I don't have any senior dogs but I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old and they adore Purina ONE True Instinct. It's not for Seniors, but they do make some for them. It has 4.8 Stars out of 5. Hope this has helped any!

i know this is a great brand of dog food! its called taste of the wild my dog loves it and her fur looks great! also i used to give my dog skittles iams but her fur kinda started to fall out or something. taste of the wild is great all dogs love it and is good for any age

Back
Top Bottom