September 2015 Hatch-A-long!!

Ok so my guineas eggs shells are really thick and the chick broke through the air sack over 24 hours ago do you think I should go ahead and assist it hatch I'm really worried

Very cute...What kind of NN are they?

Just Naked Necks of various colors. There are only four varieties recognized by the APA. I have a mostly unrecognized colors as I have been cross breeding to other breeds. But now I'm going to straight NN to NN from now on.

Just Naked Necks of various colors. There are only four varieties recognized by the APA. I have a mostly unrecognized colors as I have been cross breeding to other breeds. But now I'm going to straight NN to NN from now on.
I have a silkie that is a naked neck. Can any breed chicken be bred as a naked neck?

Here are 12 of the Naked Neck babies that hatched for me on the 17th and 18th if this month.

Omg so cute I want one so bad.Are they not good layers? DH kinda naysayed me when I just showed him. Anyway,congrats

It never was making noise but it is moving around inside the air sack and it is like 3 or 4 day after the actual hatch date

Back
Top Bottom