September 2015 Hatch-A-long!!

Um.... A thingy? I know what you mean but am not sure how..... It reads like this:
1f423.png
OCTOBER HATCH-A-LONG-2015
1f425.png
. Does that at all help? (I went to the hatch a long page and they all popped up.)

Last edited:
So today I moved the hen and the eggs that were left I was going to throw them away but I saw a crack in the egg so I cracked it open to find a baby chick in it that was still alive 4 days later my nan and grandad thought it would die but i didn't so I put it under a heat fan to dry it off and now it is the strongest in the group so one died this morning due to getting stood on I think but the one I saved this morning is alive and has taken over that ones place so 11 still rest of eggs must have given up halfway

So today I moved the hen and the eggs that were left I was going to throw them away but I saw a crack in the egg so I cracked it open to find a baby chick in it that was still alive 4 days later my nan and grandad thought it would die but i didn't so I put it under a heat fan to dry it off and now it is the strongest in the group so one died this morning due to getting stood on I think but the one I saved this morning is alive and has taken over that ones place so 11 still rest of eggs must have given up halfway
Congrats! Way to save that chickee!

Hi. I haven't been saying much but I've been reading up. Congrats everyone on your hatches! I've been sick and my store bought hatch was a disaster. Today is lockdown and I have only 2 eggs out of 3 dozen. I don't even think these will hatch. They seem to be less developed then day 18 but it's hard to tell since the shell is dark. This was a disaster and the worst thing to happen would be a lone chick. Then I need to buy a friend, costing me money. I may use store bought eggs again to fill space in my incubator but not a whole wasted hatch.

Back
Top Bottom