September/October 2012 Homemade Christmas Ornament swap - SIGN UPS NOW CLOSED

I am sooooooooo sorry but I have going to have to opt out this time. Took a new job that is going to require lots of travel in Oct. Do not want to commit and then find out I can't find the time. Hope to join in next time and/or when the job training settles down. thanks

I am sooooooooo sorry but I have going to have to opt out this time. Took a new job that is going to require lots of travel in Oct. Do not want to commit and then find out I can't find the time. Hope to join in next time and/or when the job training settles down. thanks

No problem StacyTN, thanks for letting us know. Good luck with the new job and hope you can join us for the November/December 2012 swap!

Please put me down for three and I'll give it a whirl. I'm already excited! Thanks
wee.gif

Counting today there are only THREE days left to sign up for this swap.

Actually, it's more like 3.5 days because I won't be able to post the final list until I get home from work on Monday October 1st.
tongue.png

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the delay in getting the FINAL LIST out but it's now posted and ready to read in RED on POST #1.

There are a few people who will be sharing names back and forth but not too many.

I know the original instructions say when your ornament is ready to be mailed to message the people you are sending to for their addresses but feel free to do that at anytime now
cool.png
Lastly, there are 35 , that's right thirty five ornaments to be swapped so please be sure to post a picture of what you received and who you received it from. All ornaments can be in one picture just be sure to tell us who gave you which one
wink.png
I'm really hoping to see pictures from everyone this time.

Also, if you have not received your ornament by October 31, please PM me and the person who is sending it to you.

Ok, thanks everyone and Happy Crafting and remember there's only ONE MORE SWAP to participate in before Christmas after this one!

Joanne aka sianara

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom