JUNE/JULY 2014 Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap!!! ~ IT'S BACK!!!

OK so for days I couldn't figure out why I couldn't post a comment and today I realized I wasn't signed in.........how dumb am I??? LOL

I received my ornaments and LOVE them I don't know how to post pictures or I would.

Thanks you katsdar for the cute patchwork stocking love the christmas prints.

Thank you Shamblintribe for the lovely beaded ornament.

This was a fun swap sianara thanks for hosting!!
D.gif

I'm having a hard time getting my other ornament sent out. I've asked for an address several times, but have not gotten a response. What to do?

I received my ornaments and LOVE them I don't know how to post pictures or I would.
If you have a camera that you can connect to your computer via a cable (don't know the name), you just click on the camera icon at the top of the "reply" box (the one you type into), it will open your files, you find your camera, find your pic and click on it.

If you have an older camera, you'd have to get the film developed and then scan and send. I don't know anybody that has one of those anymore.

Technology!

ETA: Oops! Its not a camera icon, its on the same box as the smileys... far left, picture of mountains with sun over them.

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time getting my other ornament sent out. I've asked for an address several times, but have not gotten a response. What to do?
Don't worry about it. Everyone knows it is their responsibility to reply with their address so ornaments can be sent out in time.

If the person ever responds, and you want to still send it to them go right ahead otherwise their lack of response negates your obligation otherwise each swap would be endless you know?

Back
Top Bottom