Ornament Swap 2/3 2015

Ok according to my records,

These are the following swappers that have yet to mail their ornaments out.

Katsdar
Amykins
Coldupnorth

lots of time, not due to be mailed out until the 30 last day!!

Crazyfarmer, Pattyhen, Wildmtnhoney

I am wanting to do a paper pieced ornament and I have a class on Thursday, I have some patterns that are cute, so I have not forgotten you.

Hi all! So glad your mushroom ornaments arrived, and glad to hear you like them!! I received my ornaments from crazyfarmer--the beaded santa and the stitched gingerbread man. I love them so much! The precision and delicacy of the beaded santa really is incredible. :)

I have my ornaments ready to mail tomorrow, I didn't get there today, but I will make the 30th mail deadline.
celebrate.gif

@coldupnorth haven't heard from you in a while, all still good on the home front? Are you ready to mail your ornaments?

@Amykins are you still here? Is your ornament ready to ship to coldupnorth?

Please let me know where your both at. Thanks, Kat

I will post the sign up for the final ornament swap of 2015 in a few days!!! Thanks for making this a wonderful year of beautiful ornaments.

@coldupnorth haven't heard from you in a while, all still good on the home front? Are you ready to mail your ornaments?

@Amykins are you still here? Is your ornament ready to ship to coldupnorth?

Please let me know where your both at. Thanks, Kat

I will post the sign up for the final ornament swap of 2015 in a few days!!! Thanks for making this a wonderful year of beautiful ornaments.
Mine are almost done but will be sent out on the 30th. Finishing it up tonight!

Back
Top Bottom