JUNE/JULY 2014 Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap!!! ~ IT'S BACK!!!

sianara

Songster
13 Years
Apr 27, 2007
Central MA

WOO HOO ~ HI EVERYONE!!!

Believe it or not it’s time for the first (of three) annual Handmade Christmas Ornament Swaps. Specifically, this is the June/July 2014 installment.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/811025/august-september-2013-homemade-ornament-swap

Most of us have been doing this swap long enough I’m not going to post ALL the details anymore. If you have any questions, just check the link above from the August/September 2013 swap. If your questions aren't answered in the link above go ahead and post them here. (BUT please check the above link BEFORE posting questions to avoid redundancy )

If you haven't participated in any of these homemade ornament swaps before, please join us now.

If you did participate in the past welcome back again and let's get crafting!

Here's a short list of “need to know” information:

*Sign up is all month long during the month of JUNE. On or around July 1st, the final list will be posted (showing who has who). You are welcome to contact your recipient(s) at that time for their address.

*Your finished ornaments can be mailed out any time in JULY with the deadline date of the 30th. If you have a delay in mailing, please PM me and your recipient so we are both aware.

*We LOVE pictures, so please BE SURE to post a picture of the ornament(s) you received and who you received it/them from.

*Lastly, you can sign up for 1, 2 or 3 ornaments.

(Don't forget to subscribe to this thread...)

BEGINNING LIST
coldupnorth
coldupnorth
katsdar
katsdar
katsdar
Bama1
Bama1
Bama1
trupeach
trupeach
trupeach
bbqsfarm
Grammie0855
Grammie0855
Grammie0855
Sewphisticat
shamblintribe
shamblintribe
paulsmuffen
paulsmuffen

bama1 has
grammie0855
katsdar
paulsmuffen

bbqsfarm has
grammie0855

coldupnorth has
bbqsfarm
sewphisticat

grammie0855 has
coldupnorth
sewphisticat
trupeach

katsdar has
coldupnorth
trupeach
paulsmuffen

paulsmuffen has
bama1
shamblintribe

sewphisticat has
paulsmuffen

shamblinetribe has
katsdar
trupeach

trupeach has
bama1
grammie0855
shamblinetribe

Last edited:
Welcome to all you newbies! It's fun and addictive, this swap.

So, I have added:

3-trupeach
1-bbqsfarm
3-Grammie0855
1-Sewphisticat
2-Shamblintribe

I'll be back again on either Monday or Tuesday with the final list so there's still time for people to sign up!

I
2764.png
those tiny quilts! Yeah!! Where are all the pics people???
1f60b.png

I am SEW in----i'll let you know in a few days how many. I quilt, I got the cutest chicken fabric I'm good to go!!!
big_smile.png

Starting to get some ideas for this! Trying to find something that I haven't tried already. This is always so fun. Thanks again, sianara for hosting this again!

Back
Top Bottom