Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 22, 2011
Wilmington, Ma
Hello

I have serama chicks for sale some from castle delight seramas some from red rooster farm and some from my own. I have about 25 to 30 chicks and need to sell some anyone who is interested I can send pictures to you. I will consider shipping if you want to buy 5 or more chicks. I have never shipped chicks. I have shipped adults. I have more eggs due to hatch next week. Many colors. Thanks feel free to email me [email protected] . The chick in the photo is not for sale just an example but he was hatched from castle delight seramas. Some of these chicks are 1 day old - 2 weeks old. I have a picture I posted on facebook my user name is the same as my email.

thanks

I am interested in these chicks. How many do you have to sell? Could you send me some pictures of them? Can you tell how many roos you have and hens? How much were you asking for them? Thanks!

Serama's are wonderful little chickens to have
love.gif

Is there a reason you won't post them here? Many of us are not on Facebook and my email is quite slow loading.
I think you'd do better if you would share images here.

I have one Serama, 8.5 weeks old now, cute beyond compare :) I will be getting more!

I will post them here......soon just need to upload the pictures normal feather chicks $10 each frizzle $15 when I can tell the sex of them the price will go up for pullets... Also have some roo chicks if you buy 2 or more roo chicks they are $8 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom