Serama Hatch-Along Thread!

Pics
All Marans have dark eggs right? I was thinking I need a dark chocolate and a milk chocolate layer. Lol.
They all lay dark brown, not sure which ones lay the darkest. I've seen a color range chart posted somewhere on the site, some are like milk chocolate and some are like 87% cocoa shade! 🤯🤣

My Duchess has medium dark eggs. Her eggs are usually so perfectly oblong I can't tell the "pointy" end for storage! 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2024-03-04-15-28-04-962.jpg
    IMG_2024-03-04-15-28-04-962.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 1
They all lay dark brown, not sure which ones lay the darkest. I've seen a color range chart posted somewhere on the site, some are like milk chocolate and some are like 87% cocoa shade! 🤯🤣

My Duchess has medium dark eggs. Her eggs are usually so perfectly oblong I can't tell the "pointy" end for storage! 🤣
Now I gotta do some research 😆

I have a silkie that lays nearly perfectly oblong eggs. I sit there and stare at those long enough, I think I have it. Then go to set them and I stare all over again lol.

Back
Top Bottom