Serama hatch part 3 (and a few odds and ends!)

Pics

ElfenLied89

Crowing
May 30, 2023
South Carolina
Okay. So I have 7 more Serama eggs. First 7 only 1 hatched. 2nd order of eggs I got? None even developed.

Needless to say I am super fed up with my luck lately. Am hoping at least half of these babies make it (rounding up of course).

That being said I also have 2 random eggs from my mixed flock in the incubator. Why? Because my kid thought adding eggs at random was funny. So I have 2 eggs he added and one I added. *Technically* I could take out his egg he added today, but nah.

So due on May 3rd for lockdown is a blue barnyard mix.

Due in the middle of May is the first egg my son snuck in. It's a beige brown color.

The others are numbered 1-7 for Serama and #8 for the pink egg with white speckles.

Give these babies special names. I wanted to do a theme but it'll be fine. Please give them a boy name and a girl name if you want or use something that can be used for either gender (like Biscuit or Snowball).

Come on down to Elfen's final hatch this summer!
(Most likely)

(for real)

(No srsly)

(Yall I am serious! No more eggies after this)

(Don't look at me in that tone of voice🫣)

Have a great day!
Good Morning Hello GIF by DINOSALLY

You can make this your last hatch of the summer ElfenLied89, I have faith in you! (Was that sarcasm there? Hmm...) :lau

I just turned down an awesome deal on some amazing hatching eggs this morning and now I feel like I need a reward or next time I am faced with a good deal like this I'll just feel that there's no upside to passing on them 🤔

I'll take eggie # 5 and I'll be back with a special name.

Back
Top Bottom