Serama Hatchalong pt 2!

I am hoping he somehow wanders back and is in there in the morning. :( I shouldve waited to put him in. I know he was in the incubator (with a bottle cap for water) for 48 hours (ish) but I feel responsible.
That is so sad. I would have a search party out for that chick! I’m sorry for your loss, Elfen. 😞

That is so sad. I would have a search party out for that chick! I’m sorry for your loss, Elfen. 😞
We have woods near us and I am terrifies of spiders. And the connecting yard to our front yard is private property and fenced in. I searched under everything I could. In and around the whole property and near our neighbor too. He wouldn't be over there though. I feel like an idiot letting him into the baby area. He was lonely though. 🙁 He had so much fun in the 20 minutes I sat watching. Once he got used to all the other bigger babies.

I miss him. I even went out later and looked. There wasn't any peeping anywhere which is what makes me think one of the feral cats ate him.

We have woods near us and I am terrifies of spiders. And the connecting yard to our front yard is private property and fenced in. I searched under everything I could. In and around the whole property and near our neighbor too. He wouldn't be over there though. I feel like an idiot letting him into the baby area. He was lonely though. 🙁 He had so much fun in the 20 minutes I sat watching. Once he got used to all the other bigger babies.

I miss him. I even went out later and looked. There wasn't any peeping anywhere which is what makes me think one of the feral cats ate him.
I know you miss him. Hugs for you Elfen. ❤️ Although it doesn’t give you much comfort, he’s with Pride now. Rest peacefully tiny Sloth.

Back
Top Bottom