Serama roo 5 mos old legs straigh out in front

Judykaymayes

Songster
Mar 2, 2023
Anyone else gat advice what I can do to help him I am giving him b 12 and started poultry drench .wondering if his legs could be placed in a normal setting gently and have something hold them in place so he can set up in normal position he was eating and drinking by himself yesterday.He has been this way for a few days now.

Get some vitamin B-complex. Vitamin B-12 alone will not help. Get the complex with either 50mg or 100mg of each of the B vitamins. Give one tablet each day directly into his beak. (sold at stores carrying people vitamins)

My wish is for this to cure his paralysis, but be aware that should he fail to improve, but gets worse, he may have an avian virus such as Marek's or lymphoid leucosis.

If it's just B-12, it's not a complex. If you're in the US, go to Walmart and head to the vitamin aisle. Pick up the bottle that says B-100. That will have all the vitamins you need to treat a vitamin B deficiency, B2, B6, and B12. It's water soluble, so there's no danger of overdose. The excess gets eliminated in the urates.

It's is B C. Complex with Vitamin B included and it says the B 12 is 625 mcg ill call a pharmacist and thank you for you help!

Back
Top Bottom