Seramas

Quote:
Your roo looks really nice, (I love his color!) but the hen isnt as nice looking as he is. If you find a better hen, I think you would be doing great! Or heck, try it out and see what happens! Maybe she carries good genes and he can help by donating some of those chest and back genes! I would raise up the first batch for about 8 months or maybe even older and you can see what you are producing as they mature and really fill out. Then you will know if you need something else in your breeding program. (If you want to make some feed money with them and produce great offspring!) I like that your roo has nice comb and waddles and red earlobes. He is very handsome!

Last edited:
Quote:
Your roo looks really nice, (I love his color!) but the hen isnt as nice looking as he is. If you find a better hen, I think you would be doing great! Or heck, try it out and see what happens! Maybe she carries good genes and he can help by donating some of those chest and back genes! I would raise up the first batch for about 8 months or maybe even older and you can see what you are producing as they mature and really fill out. Then you will know if you need something else in your breeding program. (If you want to make some feed money with them and produce great offspring!) I like that your roo has nice comb and waddles and red earlobes. He is very handsome!

Yeah I know she is not as nice and it's a bummer, I'm looking for a shorter backed hen and to add some shorter wings to them... the roo gets better and better all the time...

Back
Top Bottom