Serenity Sprouts: how to ferment, sprout, or grow fodder

PirateGirl

Chicken Lover, Duck Therapist
6 Years
Mar 11, 2017
South Park, Colorado, USA
A year ago I purchased pullets from a farm in Colorado. Although my start to chicken owning was a rocky one, I couldn't have been happier with the experience. The owners of the farm took the time to educate me and help me select birds. They recently contacted me to follow up and share their newly launched website. I'd like to share it with all of you.

They mix and sell their own GMO free whole grain feed which can be fed at all stages of life as is, fermented, sprouted, or grown as fodder. They will ship, however pick up is more economical. They have a great little how to section on their website for these processes which I would like to share.

https://www.serenitysprouts.com/product-page/non-gmo-sprouting-feed-ferment-fodder-shipped

They are also a great source for purchasing a variety of birds at a variety of ages, which is how I found them. I was not interested in starting with chicks, for various reasons, and they were more than happy to help start a small flock of older pullets. There was no minimum as birds are not shipped. They also had kids there picking out special 4H project birds from their rare breeds. It's nice to be able to see the farm and see the birds before bringing them home.

A year ago I purchased pullets from a farm in Colorado. Although my start to chicken owning was a rocky one, I couldn't have been happier with the experience. The owners of the farm took the time to educate me and help me select birds. They recently contacted me to follow up and share their newly launched website. I'd like to share it with all of you.

They mix and sell their own GMO free whole grain feed which can be fed at all stages of life as is, fermented, sprouted, or grown as fodder. They will ship, however pick up is more economical. They have a great little how to section on their website for these processes which I would like to share.

https://www.serenitysprouts.com/product-page/non-gmo-sprouting-feed-ferment-fodder-shipped

They are also a great source for purchasing a variety of birds at a variety of ages, which is how I found them. I was not interested in starting with chicks, for various reasons, and they were more than happy to help start a small flock of older pullets. There was no minimum as birds are not shipped. They also had kids there picking out special 4H project birds from their rare breeds. It's nice to be able to see the farm and see the birds before bringing them home.
Where are they located? I’m looking into ordering feed. I can’t figure out if it’s better to ship or just pick up.

From their website:
Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 2.29.01 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom