Set 3/9/12 HATCH ALONG!

I've been watching these eggs like every hour, there's 21 eggs and I was scanning for the 1000th time and thought is that a tiny pip. Then looked at egg next to it had a huge pip
yesss.gif
2 pips so far all I can see. The olive eggs are twice the size of the bantam so might be awhile on them.

I've been watching these eggs like every hour, there's 21 eggs and I was scanning for the 1000th time and thought is that a tiny pip. Then looked at egg next to it had a huge pip
yesss.gif
2 pips so far all I can see. The olive eggs are twice the size of the bantam so might be awhile on them.

Aaawwww.....I am so happy for you, what day and time did you set? Post pics soon :)

My eggs are due on Friday and I too am staring at the incubator all the time hoping to see something going on! No wiggling for me. They are shipped eggs so I am even more worried than usual.

Here it is the end of Day19 and I just candled my 5 eggs...........I know, "STAY OUT OF THE BATOR"!
old.gif
I haven't candled since Day17 and was just curious if the aircells had changed any because of the increased humidity. I couldn't believe it!
ep.gif
The aircells continue to get bigger and honestly look perfect for hatching now. I could barely see shadows-of-movement toward the aircell, but not much else. I added more water to the lower channels and the sponges on the rack -just for good measure.
fl.gif
Seeing the aircell at this stage reassured me that the chicks won't drown from too much humidity now.
Tomorrow is Day 20
celebrate.gif
We're almost there! Come on babies! Some of you aleady have pips...Wonderful! Good luck everyone with good hatches.

You reassure me, cali chick. My eggs haven't pipped yet (internally, I mean to say) and it is day 20 technically today as it is past midnight. I haven't hatched chickens in a while and I'm used to geese, who internally pip on day 28, external on day 29, and hatch on day 30. Three days just to hatch. Lol. So I'm now just sitting on my hands hoping all is well.

It's day 20! I still have wiggles, but no peeping! I'm so anxious....I hope everything is okay, I was so sure something would have happened by now with all the wigglies! How is every one doing, anyone have in happy news?

fl.gif
fl.gif
How exciting for you! Happy Hatching! The rest of us will besitting on pins and needles for a couple more days.

I am so happy for everyone who is seeing signs and a little jealous too. My eggs are also bantam but no pips, no peeps and no wiggles. Maybe tonight
fl.gif
This is one of the rare times I am glad I am at work else I would be nose to the bator glass and full of worry for the next couple days.

I'm sure tomorrow, I'll be even more anxious then I am today. I could probably watch them all day, So I'm leaving....I just can't take it! I'm off to run some errands and try to get my mind off of these darn eggs!
hu.gif
The wait is killing me, it's torture!!!
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom