Set 3/9/12 HATCH ALONG!

Not a good pic but this is 1st one out. A brown red bantam cochin.
yesss.gif
The egg next to it that zipped just hatched its a lemon blue
celebrate.gif

congratulations on your beautiful babies
wee.gif

Jenjeran That is so cool, congratulations! I am so dang jealous right now, I have been hanging over this incubator for what feels like days and I see wiggles and it makes me get excited. No peeps, but I think I can hear faint chirping!
fl.gif
Come on babies....

Jenjeran That is so cool, congratulations! I am so dang jealous right now, I have been hanging over this incubator for what feels like days and I see wiggles and it makes me get excited. No peeps, but I think I can hear faint chirping!
fl.gif
Come on babies....

fl.gif
You will stare at it so long when you see a pip you won't believe it for a second
gig.gif
I hope you get a pip soon! The first 2 I seen pipped still look the same as yesterday.

wooo hooo gooo babies go..my one that was trying to get out has hatched and the other is pipped..suprisingly i have gotten 100% fertility from my d'uccle. one hatched on monday, one today and one is pipping, then 3 more are due next friday. Yes I staggered the hatches but have had no issues..I hatched silkies with these eggs in there about 2 weeks ago. got lucky i guess :)

Nothing going on here yet. I'm thinking maybe it was because of the slightly lower temps. (The dumb thing is still off from one side to another) My humidity went up to 80% at lockdown, but I don't think that's a problem as long as they don't break into the air cell yet. It's down to 70% now. Temp was 102 on one side this morning, and 100 on the other. Backed that down a bit. I'm still not concerned, but I am getting impatient...

Nothing going on here yet. I'm thinking maybe it was because of the slightly lower temps. (The dumb thing is still off from one side to another) My humidity went up to 80% at lockdown, but I don't think that's a problem as long as they don't break into the air cell yet. It's down to 70% now. Temp was 102 on one side this morning, and 100 on the other. Backed that down a bit. I'm still not concerned, but I am getting impatient...

Me too....I'm trying to keep my humidity between 65-70% is that okay? Is it enough?....I hope I'm doing this right.

Back
Top Bottom