Set 3/9/12 HATCH ALONG!

Thanks Adrian, I am crossing my fingers, looks llike another sleepless night..LOL I just read a post where someones temp went up to 113 and they still hatched..:eek:

Excited for everyone hatching! :jumpy Really hoping to hatch some of these little guys...they are little cochin frizzles....:)

Last edited:
I really hope they are OK.
fl.gif
Don't give up on them.
hugs.gif
Maybe the temperature was only 104 for a short time. I've had my digital go to 106 before and still hatch chicks.

I arrived home from work tonight to find my temp at 104!!!!!!! ???????my temp has not fluctuated this whole time! I just don't understand what happened...it was a cool day in Nebraska today so it couldnt have been that the house got too hot etc...I am so nervous that I cooked em, Thinking about candling a few but am nervous to open incubator.....no pips, no wiggles...nothing ....
sad.png

Thanks! I have my camera ready and waiting. Tick tock tick tock...nothing happening here....I am waiting to see some fluffed out chicks from everyone's hatches ...:)

celebrate.gif

I have 8 out so far, one of the lemon blue bantams started to zip and quit. This was earlier today now he looks dried in there. The rest have been popping right out and I have more pips so he will be a causality I'm afraid. He was probability positioned wrong to finish hatching and took to long then started to dry. All but one of the bantam size eggs is piped and I have one olive egg that just pipped and 8 olive eggs there's nothing going on.

ya.gif
So excited for everyone!
jumpy.gif

pop.gif

Oh and we went to Applebee's for dinner and my husband was saying, I thought they put eggs in the salad? I told him there is a shortage this time of year, ya know with all the hatch a longs, the Easter Bunny coming soon, broody hens not laying, ect...
lau.gif

celebrate.gif

I have 8 out so far, one of the lemon blue bantams started to zip and quit. This was earlier today now he looks dried in there. The rest have been popping right out and I have more pips so he will be a causality I'm afraid. He was probability positioned wrong to finish hatching and took to long then started to dry. All but one of the bantam size eggs is piped and I have one olive egg that just pipped and 8 olive eggs there's nothing going on.

ya.gif
So excited for everyone!
jumpy.gif

pop.gif

Oh and we went to Applebee's for dinner and my husband was saying, I thought they put eggs in the salad? I told him there is a shortage this time of year, ya know with all the hatch a longs, the Easter Bunny coming soon, broody hens not laying, ect...
lau.gif

I'm sorry, but every time I read, "lemon blue", my brain thinks lemon = yellow, and yellow + blue = green, so you should have green chicks running around!

Back
Top Bottom