Set 74 eggs today!

chickenman17

Songster
9 Years
Mar 27, 2010
Southeast Oklahoma
I set 74 eggs today in 2 separate bators. My Hova-Bator Genesis 1588 (which I adore) and a neighbor's Brower Top Hatch THI20 (which I hate and can't seem to figure out). My hatch is due February 5th. Wish me the greatest of luck! LOL :fl

Last edited:
Geeze!! You don't mess around, do ya?
thumbsup.gif

What kinds of chickens did you set? You are going to have your hands full! Do you have a huge brooder? Man, that is a lot of chicks!!!

clap.gif

Geeze!! You don't mess around, do ya?
thumbsup.gif

What kinds of chickens did you set? You are going to have your hands full! Do you have a huge brooder? Man, that is a lot of chicks!!!

clap.gif
Nope! I love incubating, just hope it doesn't kill me first! LOL I just set mixed breed eggs that a neighbor gave me. He gets 4 dz eggs a day so it was no problem. My brooder is pretty big so i'm pretty sure it will hold all my little fuzzy butts!
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
Hello!!!
frow.gif
there's another thread here with several people who set eggs lastevening! it would be great if you would like to join in! come on over! What types are you setting? I currently have 28 in lockdown and just set 12 bbs ameraucanas a few minutes ago!! heres the other thread: setting eggs tonight anyone want to join me.. hope to see you there!!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom