Set eggs 5/18 - whose with me?

Well, today is day 20. I have 6 that are pipped an chirping. There are some others that are rocking back and forth. The first one started this morning around 3 am. The very end of his beak is poking out of the shell and the hole is getting bigger but he hasn't started zipping yet. He looks like he's on his back trying to make it out. I hope that he can get it figured out soon. So here we go. I am super excited with this being my first hatch! Can't wait to see what everyone ends up with.

I have 2 babies....I have 2 babies....woohoo
wee.gif

Chicken lover ..Thanks for the offer. anyway....Gosh didnt know you have so many coming!.....and starting.You must have a huge coop!
Thats great you have some of your frizzles and blackstars hatched And the Buff orps..
Yeah i have been wanting some Buff Brahma eggs .My Light Brahmas are so pretty and fat and fluffy now at 10 weeks old

My eggs...Its evening of the 21 day and still nothing but i am watching the humidity and temps still in case. I am determined to get some Lavender Orp babies and iwant to hatch them!... no matter what. There is actually someone 3 hours away from me has some...i am going to go pick some up from her avoid the shipping hope they can ride 3 hours in a car not truck...

.Might get some from the same lady i sdid before.and have them shipped then see what hatches..... SOMETHING maybe!!
.Hope they are good b/c she can only sell me 5!! Funny she has chicks too but now thats not even the point! I want to hatch eggs!!
If this 5 fail then iguess i will drive back again and get chicks from her. Well might even when i go this time then i will have 2 anyway.They are so pretty I am stuck on getting them. Sofar theirs are the only 2 i really want besides the eggs i have. Oh and Lemon Cuckoo Orps.They are next.
Hope i didnt mess up this thread now .I am now paranoid about that HAHA.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom