Set Eggs This Morning 7/22 !!! Who Is With Me???

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Grey Bird Farm, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Grey Bird Farm

Grey Bird Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2009
    Northern Utah
    Just set a bunch of Serama eggs (34) and 14 button quail. Anybody else setting today???

2. mrslb333

mrslb333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    I've set some today 12 Gambels quail, 4 Bluescale quail and 4 polish chicken. I,ve already got 7 miniature silkies, 2 blue orpingtons, 5 button quail, 5 californian quail, 3 Bluescale quail and 3 Gambels quail in the incubator and I've got about 30 more eggs to arrive this week in the post.
    I may be in for a tiny bit of trouble when my husband gets back from working away as he said I could hatch more eggs but only 6 button quail Oops! It's too addictive lol [​IMG]

3. newlyweds

newlyweds Pearl of the Prairie

Mar 12, 2010
    Southeast Texas
    Quote:You sound like me, ha ha ha. I have some in the bator day 10, just set 22 more chicken eggs today all while husband is away for work. Wonder if he will notice, lol!

4. Grey Bird Farm

Grey Bird Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2009
    Northern Utah
    These poor men. Mine agreed to 4 chickens in the beginning... LOL
    I've heard that Serama eggs can be tricky and quite a few seemed to have ruptured air cells (all shipped eggs) so we'll see how the Day 6 candling goes.
    [​IMG]
    Hoping for a few to choose from at least!

5. dieselgrl48

dieselgrl48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I think I put in another 16-18 not sure.I had 17 went to lock down today been saving egg's for a few days.I had 5 empty slot's and found 2 more egg's this eve. lol.Hope we all have good luck. [​IMG]

6. Hi! I need to set some tonight, but might not get them set til morning. Sent my pal Deb home with 5 doz to set and that leaves me with 5 doz to set here.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

7. Cattitude

Cattitude Chillin' With My Peeps

I put 14 blue eggs into the incubator today. If I'm counting right (and I'll count again, later), then I should go into lockdown on August 9. Whee!!! Here's to some spectacular hatches for us all!

8. mburpo

mburpo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2010
    Paragon, IN
    I set 36 Bantam Ameraucana eggs in my incubator Monday morning at 1:40am. [​IMG]

9. IcarusSomnio

IcarusSomnio Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2010
    Vernon County, MO
    Oh! Count me in! [​IMG]

Mixed lot of 28 from Katy, some Marans, two Silkies...the rest are 'Surpise!' [​IMG]

This is my first incubation. Super excited, I wanted this one to be a 'what's gunna pop out!? WHO'S KNOWS [​IMG]' hatch!

10. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

I'm with ya!
    Hi Anna (IcarusSomnio) ...... hope your hatch goes well !
    I set some eggs today, too! I set 14 Orp eggs from Joy (justuschickens59). They are 50% English Orps. I am very excited about these eggs! I set another dozen of them on 7-17 (5 days earlier), with some Silkied Ameraucana/ Ameraucana eggs from Julie (jubaby).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by