Setting duck eggs on Saturday, 8/18 - Anyone wanna join? (Set by next Saturday for chicken eggs)

He's dead for sure. I took the egg out and broke further around it and the little guy had already passed away...

Which means I'll be raising one duckling by itself for at least two weeks, ugh. Better get her some diapers so she can be out with me all the time. Tomorrow I'll be vent sexing her to see what gender she is. Hoping for a girl!

Nevermind :/ I just read the title right :(

Well, I'm gonna be around for two more weeks hatching out a few more chicks and ducks so you're welcome to stick around with me.

Red, they do make duckling diapers. However, the duckling passed away last night in the incubator :( Not sure what happened. I already ordered the diapers, though, and I had planned to hand raise one duckling anyway to make her very human friendly, so they won't go to waste. I was so sad when I found her this morning - I already loved the little thing, and she had imprinted on me...

Well, I'm gonna be around for two more weeks hatching out a few more chicks and ducks so you're welcome to stick around with me.
Red, they do make duckling diapers. However, the duckling passed away last night in the incubator
sad.png
Not sure what happened. I already ordered the diapers, though, and I had planned to hand raise one duckling anyway to make her very human friendly, so they won't go to waste. I was so sad when I found her this morning - I already loved the little thing, and she had imprinted on me...
sorry to hear that!

She had all kinds! The main thing I remember is the RIR roo. But with all the birds I saw she has to have more than one roo to keep all those hens satified. Every one of those eggs were fertile.

Back
Top Bottom