Setting eggs 4-3-14

There was a gentleman in the buy sell trade section of this site selling a barnyard mix and all you had to do was pay for shipping. I would check there.
Thank you. I will.

edit: I checked and don't see the posting. Someone must have already claimed them.

Last edited:
well im on day 7 i candled tonight and out of 16 there are 12 deff 2 look unfertile and 2 are just too dark to see through, so will do again on day 10 and remove any deff not fertile so we will see what happens im suprised with how my humidity has been
bow.gif

Congr
well im on day 7 i candled tonight and out of 16 there are 12 deff 2 look unfertile and 2 are just too dark to see through, so will do again on day 10 and remove any deff not fertile so we will see what happens im suprised with how my humidity has been :bow

Congrats are these shipped or local eggs

Well just candled my eggs this morning and I very clearly saw 20 little chickies rocking and rolling. The other 8 look like they are still developing but appear to be about 2 days behind. I have one egg that has veining only half way around the egg so I'm not sure what to make of this. I bumped my temp up just a touch hoping to help those slow developers. My temp had been very consistently at 100 degrees. I am aiming for 101. Again I am using a still air incubator

Well just candled my eggs this morning and I very clearly saw 20 little chickies rocking and rolling. The other 8 look like they are still developing but appear to be about 2 days behind. I have one egg that has veining only half way around the egg so I'm not sure what to make of this. I bumped my temp up just a touch hoping to help those slow developers. My temp had been very consistently at 100 degrees. I am aiming for 101. Again I am using a still air incubator
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom