Setting Eggs...5/14/11 T-minus 21 days & counting!

I'm at 10 of 25, but I'm a day behind you all. I have a few pictures, just need to get them loaded. Looks like all have had good hatches so far
smile.png

Well the final count is 13 out of 16 for the last one quit. I have already cleaned and am about to reset my incubator so that I can hatch my next clutch of eggs. I was able to get 11 WLRC and 12 mixed to go with the EE's that I have. I will be getting 12 from my neighbor to help replace some that she lost to a coon.

I feather sexed all mine & all are female, save one...could be my feather sexing isn't accurate...that can't be right...

Awesome everyone!! Congrats!! We ended up with 9 out of 12...2 eggs had yolk still and 1 stopped growing and had developed well but still had a big yolk sac attached...not bad all around despite huge humidity problems...will run my incubator empty and try to play with the humiditiy...I could not get it to go up high enough for lockdown purposes but am soooo pleased with our new girls!! So happy for you all as well...great pictures Marv...we have some silkies and funny mixes abound as the roo of these eggs is a white silkie...about half have black skin and legs!! Can't wait to see what they develop into!! Thanks for sharing the great pics!!
wee.gif

woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom