Setting Eggs on 2/26 (now with pictures)

ooooooooo day 19..one egg has a crack and is rocking..no peeping, but the egg is def. moving
big_smile.png

Lockdown finally. Now the " easy" part of waiting...and waiting and waiting......hope to see some fuzzy buts soon....and more if they are female. I don't know what I'll do with so many males.

Oooohh! Some of you are getting close!!
pop.gif
That's very exciting stuff!! I won't lock down until tomorrow night. I got my new incubator in the mail today. My eggs get to hatdh in my new Genesis.
cool.png
I was really happy to see it, my old incubator kept spiking temps around 103 because the house warmed up with the warmer weather. I swear my water hearter thermostats just keep getting more and more cantankerous in the DIY incubators.

Post pics as soon as you can everyone.

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
Yeah!! He is so cute!!!
love.gif
Or she, hopefully it is a she !!!
fl.gif

I just locked down a bit early after doing one last candle all nine made it to lockdown. I seperated my eggs maternally into little hatching baskets, which just happen to fit in my new incubator also, and now I can just forget about them for a couple of days! Good luck hatching everyone!

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
Yeah!! He is so cute!!!
love.gif
Or she, hopefully it is a she !!!
fl.gif

I just locked down a bit early after doing one last candle all nine made it to lockdown. I seperated my eggs maternally into little hatching baskets, which just happen to fit in my new incubator also, and now I can just forget about them for a couple of days! Good luck hatching everyone!

awww..mine is laying on top of the other eggs chirping at them..it is the only lakenvelder (the other 14 weren't fertile), the others are silkies and I'm still waiting. Glad all 9 of yours made it to lockdown!

I locked down last night...fingers crossed everything goes ok for the ones I have left. I lost a bunch when my temp spiked last week, out of nowhere. It's been steady again and I think I have 7 left. They should hatch on Saturday...I hope at least some make it!

Back
Top Bottom