Setting Eggs on April 24th!!!! Who wants to hatch along w/me???

newlyweds, I would take them out but that is just me. I know there are different thoughts about that. I had 5 pips this morning. Don't know if I will have chicks yet when I get home. Will leave them in there till tommorow and then go from there.

Good Luck
fl.gif
and keep me posted!
hugs.gif

hey you all, you may not get an update from me this weekend
idunno.gif
I have a horrible time logging in on this site from my home computer.
he.gif
I have no idea why, I have even email this site for help and no response.

I will try but it might be Monday morning for you hear from me
hit.gif

I will be reading the posts though (just can't submit a post) so keep the updates and pics comin'!!!!
jumpy.gif

HAPPY HATCHING EVERYONE !!!!
wee.gif
WISHING EVERYONE HAPPY HATCHING VIBES!!!
love.gif

Still can't believe the 3 wonderful chicks I have! And 2nd lockdown is Sunday evening! Oh, and b/c I couldn't resist... I have some black silky eggs headed this way, LOL, will set them Monday at the latest (provided the PO doesn't hold them over like the 12 assorted silkies I got before - I am so peeved, the 1 from them I thought would makes it appears to have quit on me
barnie.gif
). So far though the red silky from MPC is doing good.

Candled all eggs I have left....one of the eggs the chick pipped but there is a hole about the size of a dime in the egg and his little beak was sticking out. He was moving all around and stuff is that normal? He hasnt zipped it at all yet. I am a little worried.

PS all the other eggs were great except one....which was cracked...and another that was a bad egg.
sad.png
But still have over a dozen left to hatch...most will be here in the next few days a couple still have about 7 or 8 days left.

Hi Miss,
When did it pip?
I do not know from experience, but have read sometimes it is 24 hrs. from pip to zip?
You might want to ask as a new quetion if ou do not get your answer here..........Good Luck
Toni

Hey fellow hatchers
frow.gif

Happy to hear about all the new babies!!!!!
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

So far I have 6 hatched, and 9 to go
jumpy.gif

I hope you guys post pics of the new fuzzy butts, please!!!!!
bow.gif

I sure hope these guys don't take all night...
barnie.gif

Well I am going back to glue my eyes on the bator, stressful, fun, exciting, and amazing
thumbsup.gif

Hi.... Day 21 and when I got home from work, my dh said nothing had happened. I went in and started looking and guess what!!!!! I have several eggs that are pipping.....
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
Im so excited.... I was almost giving up. Right now the only ones that are pipping are from a friends home. The shipped eggs havent even started. I hope I get something from them. But I am excited. Like DH said..... Its going to be a long night for me. I will be up for hours so I can watch.
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

hi everyone,

I either have a pip...............or I am seeing things...........
My darn humidity went up to 75.temp 100.
We had a major weather change today...can that affect humidity?
Have not added water.
Do not have a clue how to get it down.
Found another broody hen today..a very nice Delaware............hoping to put copper blue maran eggs under her. It is the only purebreds I have right now as I do not have breeding runs set up.
O well...............
She tried to bite me............It was pretty funny.
Will check in later tp see how everyone is doing.
Toni

Back
Top Bottom