Setting eggs on Wednesday June 29

Okay setting the 29 eggs I have. They need to start today. I will have to set the other eggs when they get here. Hopefully it's in the mail today not tomorrow.

Tracking shows that mine are still in Arkansas
sad.png

No such luck the mail just got here and no eggs guess I am waiting for tomorrow for them. That will put them a day behind the others which leads me to a question. Can I turn them once I put the others in lock down for a day until they catch up?

Quote:
Mine are coming from Tennessee so we shall see how they do shipping. It's only 60 degrees here right now so the temp here isn't a problem. Not sure what the temp there is though.

Oooh just checked and my eggs are at the post office so they should be here early this morning.

My thermometer and hydrometer is on it's way too. Today is going to be like Christmas.

Last edited:
I got my eggs! I got my eggs! I got my eggs! I got my eggs!

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

2 of each of the following:

Barred Rock, Golden Lace Wyandotte, Blue Splash Maran, Welsummer, Partridge Penedesenca, Wheaten Penedesenca (1 broke), Silver Spangled Hamburg, Blue Hamburg, Golden Polish (yeahhhhhh, will replace Oscar who disappeared) Pumpkin Hulsey, Ancona (1 broke), EE.

Back
Top Bottom