Setting Eggs Tomorrow 06-29-11/07-08-11 set 17 Any buddies???

Quote:
I am so happy the lady packed mine well also. When UPS delivered it there was a hole in the box and I panicked. I thought for sure I would have broken eggs. But she had lots of paper around cartons and egg cartons were filled with saw dust so eggs couldn't move around.

Quote:
I am so happy the lady packed mine well also. When UPS delivered it there was a hole in the box and I panicked. I thought for sure I would have broken eggs. But she had lots of paper around cartons and egg cartons were filled with saw dust so eggs couldn't move around.

Mine was filled with shredded paper inside and outside the egg carton so the eggs were safe.

On a side note I have to share for anyone who is looking for a working thermometer. I just found this one

http://incubatorwarehouse.com/index.../incubator-remote-thermometer-hygrometer.html

it was delivered today and I already love it. The probe goes in the air vent so you don't take up egg space with a thermometer and it measures in tenth of a degree. It's awesome.

That's where I got my incubator from. I priced around and think I got a good price for the whole hova bator kit. Came with hova bator with turner, thermometer, therm/hydrometer and candle light.

Quote:

Mine was filled with shredded paper inside and outside the egg carton so the eggs were safe.

On a side note I have to share for anyone who is looking for a working thermometer. I just found this one

http://incubatorwarehouse.com/index.../incubator-remote-thermometer-hygrometer.html

it was delivered today and I already love it. The probe goes in the air vent so you don't take up egg space with a thermometer and it measures in tenth of a degree. It's awesome.

I might have to get that!

I set a mixed dozen I got from FarmerJohn3285. I had no luck at all with the 2 dozen of my own eggs, no development at all! (2 separate times) My rooster is too good to his ladies to send him to freezer camp so hopefully it's a technique problem and not outright infertility.

Im following
smile.png

I got 2 bantams due 6 days after so
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom