setting eggs with 2 different hatch times?

CANDLE98

Songster
11 Years
Dec 29, 2008
Meridian Idaho
So can i put eggs in my bator now and then next week add another batch? I plan on taking them out at 18 days and putting them in a hatcher so I won't have to worry about changing the humidity or anything. Can I do this without problems?

This can be done with very little amount of problems. Just make sure you know which eggs are which when moving them

I agree with the first poster; and on that note I did just that and had a 100% hatch rate for both sets! GOOD LUCK!

Oh good I was really worried about that! yippy I am going to set some eggs to night as long as my incubator keeps its temp and humidity through out today! this is my first go I will keep you posted!

Hollymh,
I was in Guam for 6 weeks with the AF last year. What part of Guam do you live? It was really rainy when I was there! I really LOVED the sushi they had at the commissary on base, and the food throughout the island was so good! In 6 weeks I gain 15lbs!

OH WOW LOL!!! I have put on 5lbs since I have been here and that's good for me lol I have hyperthyroidisam so I TRY so hard to gain weight... Anyways it's great here now, we are in the dry season so no rain, it did rain all day today though! You are so right the food is amazing! I live off base so I have some awesome local neighbors, they have partys ALL the time and cook us the food yum! Anyhow lol that's neat that you visited here, most people don't even know we exsist over here LOL Funny though, I have met two people who have been here on BYC!

Back
Top Bottom