setting my maran eggs on april.12 i need some hatching buddies!

Quote:
great!
frow.gif

Quote:
anything yet?
pop.gif

Nooooo! I've given up hope for today. ... or they are totally ignoring the big HOLD: PLEASE CALL with my phone numbers on the front of the box and are going to deliver it this afternoon.

Temps and humidity are holding pretty steady in the bator. YaY! I'm going with the "dry" method with my humidity around 40%. I'm so worried I'm going to ruin this hatch, however, I'm half temped to run out and buy supplies for a whole second bator and try half the eggs with higher humidity.

LOL- ya know you have an old house when the lights in the living room dim slightly everytime the bator clicks on!

Luke13:34 :

Quote:
anything yet?
pop.gif

Nooooo! I've given up hope for today. ... or they are totally ignoring the big HOLD: PLEASE CALL with my phone numbers on the front of the box and are going to deliver it this afternoon. as for post office my mail man had my first try eggs on his truck,and didnt even give me them to me till monday! what an ass;)

Temps and humidity are holding pretty steady in the bator. YaY! I'm going with the "dry" method with my humidity around 40%. I'm so worried I'm going to ruin this hatch, however, I'm half temped to run out and buy supplies for a whole second bator and try half the eggs with higher humidity.dry hatch is what im going with till come lockdown day then its higher humidity and forced air

LOL- ya know you have an old house when the lights in the living room dim slightly everytime the bator clicks on!​

lau.gif
i know been there did that!

Hatching my first bunch! 3 blue copper marans, 3 buff brahmas, and 3 blue auracanas....very excited!!! Hope all will be well and not 9 roos!! Have fun everyone!!
cool.png
lol.png
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom