Seven week old going down hill.

Sweet pea and the other girls are good to go. I did not use the corid. Electrolytes for three days. I mixed the electro water in the chick crumble. They liked the mash and got to drinking more of the electrolyte water as well. Wet mash will be on the daily menu. I stopped the electrolytes. I'm now armed with corid and electrolyte powder. Thanks for being here guys.

you did awesome dealing with this issue, and we are always happy to be her for moral support, offer suggestions or bounce ideas, and if need be holler at someone who knows more than us

Sweet pea and the other girls are good to go. I did not use the corid. Electrolytes for three days. I mixed the electro water in the chick crumble. They liked the mash and got to drinking more of the electrolyte water as well. Wet mash will be on the daily menu. I stopped the electrolytes. I'm now armed with corid and electrolyte powder. Thanks for being here guys.
Glad to hear she is doing well!
Mine like daily wet mash too, I usually just make it fresh every morning, but I do make dry feed available free choice as well.

Back
Top Bottom