Severe Bumblefoot no kernel seen

SmithsCoop41

Chirping
Sep 29, 2023
Hey y’all, I have what looks like a bad case of bumblefoot on my Pekin duck, so I did what the standard routine is, lukewarm Epsom salt bath soak for probably around 20-30 minutes, took her out and looked and she’s one severe bumble on her heel and other smaller bumbles on her toes same foot. Well I got some of the black scab off and it doesn’t look like there’s any kernel under it, I tried squeezing it a bit but all it does is make it bleed. Please help. I have Vetericyn spray, tripe antibiotic, iodine, vet wrap, and Epsom salt, just don’t seem to be getting anywhere. I don’t have any kind of drawing salve

Hey y’all, I have what looks like a bad case of bumblefoot on my Pekin duck, so I did what the standard routine is, lukewarm Epsom salt bath soak for probably around 20-30 minutes, took her out and looked and she’s one severe bumble on her heel and other smaller bumbles on her toes same foot. Well I got some of the black scab off and it doesn’t look like there’s any kernel under it, I tried squeezing it a bit but all it does is make it bleed. Please help. I have Vetericyn spray, tripe antibiotic, iodine, vet wrap, and Epsom salt, just don’t seem to be getting anywhere. I don’t have any kind of drawing salve
Please can you take photos?

Back
Top Bottom