Severely struggling

cluck queen

Songster
7 Years
Jun 21, 2016
Texas
Idk if this is allowed but I gave no one I can talk to. I just got dumped by my 6 year long boyfriend and I cannot cope. I am so ill physically I cannot eat. How do we live? He was my soul mate. I've raised his child my step son for 6 years and now I have to leave and move over an hour away. I have to leave my home, and move my pets and everything back to my old home town. I failed? Idk. I've been loyal never have cheated or done anything wrong.... I'm so broken ...

And it was so sudden. He just became cold to me so fast over night. 😩 and tossed a ring at me that he's supposedly had for 2 plus Yeats saying had he have wabted to marry me he would've. That he's faked being happy and gave hints. I'm no damn detective. How would I know.

And I just feel like I'm dying. I've begged pleaded and prayed for the lords forgiveness because surely I'm being punished for something I have no clue of. He says my words fall on deaf ears. Yet only a few days ago he loved me like we always have. I left and sold my entire farm birds and all other dairy animals to come start a life with him in a city. And now I'm here dying in my soul with no easement of the pain.

I don’t know I have anything to say except that you will get through this.
It sucks. But soon you will be past him and making a new and wonderful life.
Hard to believe right now I am sure. But hang on to that thought.
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom