Sewandgrow's Third Annual "Friends of A Feather" Poultry Party, Turlock CA, May 3rd, 2015 (Chat Thre

I had fun last year! And my niece had a great time in the pool. We love our egg skelter I won at the raffle!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this year... I have San Francisco Symphony tickets that afternoon.

But maybe another year! :)

Last edited:
husband & family are more than welcomed of course but please don't hesitate to come by yourself if you have to. A lot of others come alone too. It is fun for the kids but husbands that don't share the passion of chickens with their wives sometimes opt to stay home & do something they would rather do.............LOL

Isn't that the truth =) I'll see if one of the kids is interested but My brother is the enabler. Guess Dh gets to babysit ;)

My wife Gayle and I would love to come! We would like to bring our home made freshly chopped salsa and chips (a big bunch of it). I am told it is the best. So looking forward to that day! Kern

RSVP me and my brother are coming and possibly my 4H mom friend =)

That's great...The more the merrier. I have been caught up in the Ceres Garden Club luncheon planning for awhile now but the luncheon is tomorrow so that will soon be behind me.....LOL. It is amazing how you can get so busy & feel like you are doing nothing....LOL

Check with @fortyfivefarm
 Jules in Madera ">@Chooklet</a>
 Dyann in Orinda. They are organizing the party

Orinda  I drive through there every day I didn't know someone on here was there.

I sure am in Orinda - just drive around and listen for the crowing, cackling, peeping, and gobbling - that is me! And my birds make some noise sometimes too. ;)

My seramas are laying well - I hatched them from eggs that I got from Jules last year. They are all chocolates, though one is white chocolate, one is super dark chocolate, and one is jamoca almond fudge. But the others are all milk chocolate!

I also have lots of bantam cochins and can bring eggs if people are interested in an amazing automatic cochinbator - no need to worry about temperature or humidity, just plug the cochinbator into the nestbox, add eggs, and 21 days later say hello to your new chicks!

Back
Top Bottom