Sewandgrow's Third Annual "Friends of A Feather" Poultry Party, Turlock CA, May 3rd, 2015 (Chat Thre

pb eggs must be peanut butter eggs for Easter
gig.gif

Has anyone heard from @CackleJoy lately. I was hoping that maybe I could get some more CLB eggs from her if she still has them.

Any one else that might be coming to the party that might have them. I've been trying to hatch out my starting stock for breeding these and coming by pullets seems a bit difficult.

Has anyone heard from @CackleJoy lately. I was hoping that maybe I could get some more CLB eggs from her if she still has them.

Any one else that might be coming to the party that might have them. I've been trying to hatch out my starting stock for breeding these and coming by pullets seems a bit difficult.
I've seen her post on FB a few times lately but havn't seen her here.

I'm not 100% I can make it but if I do I'd be more than willing to pick up some more CLB eggs from PineCreek Poultry for you so they won't have the shipping stress.

That might be a way to go. I like the pics of the parent birds a lot and the 3 chicks I have from that batch are quite nice. maybe shipping stress is to blame a bit for the hatch rate. Let me know if you are coming.

Someone tell me what you all need for food closer to the day. I'm on for clean up or whatever. I'll bring ice tea and this new crazy lemonade we have been making and we can bring the water fizzer if its gonna be hot. Maybe Karen can throw some water in the freezer....

I will bring eggs for swapping very excited!

We will have lots of ice on hand for the sno cone machine so no worry on frozen water....

Back
Top Bottom