Sewandgrow's Third Annual "Friends of A Feather" Poultry Party, Turlock CA, May 3rd, 2015 (Chat Thre

Could we have a setup at the party where we could bring our thermometer's and check for accuracy against accurate thermometers? Maybe hygrometers also. I'm bringing eggs home and would like to have more confidence in mine.

Could we have a setup at the party where we could bring our thermometer's and check for accuracy against accurate thermometers? Maybe hygrometers also. I'm bringing eggs home and would like to have more confidence in mine.

Sounds like a possibility......What do you think Ron??? Is that something do able?

Please count me in!! I'm in Ceres and work in Turlock so if there is anything I can help with please let me know. Thank you and what would you like me to bring for the potluck??

if they are still laying in May I have clb eggs too bring Maybe salmon favas,HRR, wheaten marans, wheaten ameruacana, If all keep laying
Do you happen to have any salmon fav pullets? I'm in Ceres as well. I don't breed, I only have pets. I could incubate eggs as I have a cousin and a friend that have incubators.

Please count me in!! I'm in Ceres and work in Turlock so if there is anything I can help with please let me know. Thank you and what would you like me to bring for the potluck??

So glad you can make it. We have the main course chicken dish, potato salad, Chine cabbage salad, Chili & cupcakes so far so just let me know what you want to bring & I will add it to the list.
I live out off of West Main on Commons Rd. Where do you work in Turlock?
Karen

Back
Top Bottom