Sewing machines

Quote:
The Singer "Simple" is a WORKHORSE and can be picked up on ebay often for around $50. I like them A LOT. because they are made for beginners they can take some real abuse (like repairing horse blankets, backpacks, etc) and still keep ticking and sewing good stitches. The higher end machines have panic attacks if they get close to canvas, LOL, and never sew right again.

Quote:
The Singer "Simple" is a WORKHORSE and can be picked up on ebay often for around $50. I like them A LOT. because they are made for beginners they can take some real abuse (like repairing horse blankets, backpacks, etc) and still keep ticking and sewing good stitches. The higher end machines have panic attacks if they get close to canvas, LOL, and never sew right again.

I have the Singer "simple" I love it. I'm a basic sewer and don't need a lot of fancy stuff for now. Maybe never. Anyway I just need a machine that sews so I don't have to hand sew. Which I got used to. I really like my machine right now. If I want to go fancy, I can, otherwise the Simple is good enough for me.
smile.png

Quote:
Maybe that's why I'm now up to 15 working machines at this point!
lau.gif

Same here but not as many machines.....I have 1 Singer Serger, 1 Singer Quilters Confidence, 1 Brother that has 100+ stitches programmed into it and then a bottom of the line Brother that sews really good, and in a month or so I'll be getting either a Singer or Brother Embroidery machine.....this will give me a total of 5 (but I have gotton rid or 2 machines) or I would have 7. I have my quilting frame set up in my room and it looks like a studio. yippee

Back
Top Bottom